We plan and organize unforgettable, custom and top quality weddings in Croatia. We assist couples with the wedding planning from finding a venue to complete coordination of the wedding day.
Destination wedding planning agency with 10+ years of experience and over 300 weddings in Croatia
Weddings in Croatia is a full-service wedding planner agency in Croatia. We have been in business since 2008 and our team remains as enthusiastic and dedicated to wedding planner and coordination as the day we started! Our mission is to make every wedding perfect and stress-free for the bride and groom.
We provide competent wedding advices, professional assistance and romantic wedding venues, for couples who plan their destination wedding in Croatia. We aim to meet couple`s tastes and ideas in the best possible way, while bringing their vision to life and paying strict attention on their individual preferences and personal flair.
Let us plan and organise your dream wedding in Croatia.
When it comes to planning a wedding and organization, our team will be your greatest support to help with the following:
- Senior wedding planner support to guarantee the best assistance for your wedding
- Venue research, budget estimate and booking management
- Assist you with information regarding documents needed for civil wedding ceremony
- Make arrangements for signing the protocol with registrar officer and interpreter
- Give you practical advice and recommendations for all aspects of wedding planning and organization
- Develop and design a theme to make your wedding everything you have always dreamed of
- Locate perfect ceremony and reception venues and make sure that the chosen location meets all technical requirements (such as stage for the band, electricity, etc.)
- Help you to choose the best vendors, musicians, photographer, florist, pastry chef, hair and make up, transportation, lights, entertainment etc. and recommend the most reliable partners for the project
- Schedule and attend any vendor appointments and review all contracts
- Help you to select perfect wedding invitations and all other stationery items such as thank you cards, menus, nametags, seating arrangements etc.
- Provide you with our templates for planning wedding day timeline & setup, seating arrangements, vendor address book etc.
- Prepare the wedding day timeline and make sure everyone involved in wedding organization have their copy
- Making sure that You, Your Groom, Parents and the Wedding Party are comfortable and have all the attention and service you need while getting ready for the Big Day
- Finalize all details 2 weeks prior to wedding date.
WHAT DOES WEDDING COORDINATION IMPLY?
Our mission at Weddings in Croatia is to provide you with the perfect day, we will blend each part of the wedding experience into one flowing array of unforgettable moments!
On your Big Day we will:
- Receive and greet vendors
- Oversee the set-up and design of ceremony and reception areas
- Assist with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower girl baskets
- Ensure proper placement of the guest’s assigned seating place cards, wedding favours, ceremony programs etc.
- Make sure that parents and very special people are given special care and their every need is catered to
- Greet and welcome your guests and direct them to the ceremony area
- Make sure everyone follows the schedule of walking down the aisle
- Organize the flower girl and the ring bearer when it’s time to walk down the aisle
- Make sure your dress and train are perfect and send you on your way down the aisle with your escort
- Let you know when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure you are ready for the big moment
- Make certain that all ceremony musicians have the correct musical selections – for guests gathering, beginning of ceremony, congratulations, the toast, the first dance etc.
- Direct your guests to the champagne reception
- Answer guests’ questions and concerns throughout the day
- Assist the photographer and cameraman in gathering your Wedding Party and family members for pictures as needed
- Make sure that all finishing touches are complete before allowing guests to enter the reception area
- Make sure all candles are lit and remain lit throughout the entire reception (weather permitting)
- Organizing your Grand Entrance
- Always let You and Your Groom/Bride know what is next so that you are never caught off guard
- Make sure that dietary needs (allergies, vegetarian, vegan) are followed through correctly
- Supervise catering staff to ensure superb, timely service
- Make certain that everyone involved in toasts or special events during the day are cued and ready
- Guide you graciously through your day, keeping things running on schedule, without a coordinator it’s very easy to simply run out of time and never get to do all those creative and special things you spent months planning!
- Be there by your side, ready and available for any emergencies or unexpected occurrences
- Access to our emergency kit in case of unexpected needs
All-inclusive wedding package includes the complete planning, managing and coordination of your wedding in Croatia.
Destination weddings are a great opportunity to create a unique wedding weekend experience that includes a welcome event, rehearsal dinner and day after brunch.
Pop-Up wedding can be planned in a short amount of time and it is inexpensive compared to typical weddings.
Micro weddings would have up to 50 guests, meaning that the wedding couple can be more selective with who they invite to be a part of their special day.
Croatia offers many beautiful spots for elopement weddings for two.
We offer three pre-made packages for couples who decide to have an intimate croatia elopement ceremony for two.