Wedding checklist pro – the last 30 days
Our wedding checklist pro series has finally came to the grand finale – the last 30 days before the wedding. This is the time when everything comes together and you can almost see how your wedding is going to look like. This wedding period can be quite hectic and emotional, but you don’t have to worry about anything if you stick to your wedding checklist.
Here’s what to cross out from your list in the last month before your wedding:
FOUR TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING
Don’t forget to check the whole list all over again in case you’ve missed something:
- Did you picked up your wedding rings from engraving
- Does your wedding venue have all the information about the chosen menu and drinks
- Did you organized snacks at your home (and your groom’s home)
- Is the reservation for your honeymoon confirmed
- Do your godparents and bridesmaids know their assignments for that day
If you would like to have a perfect tan for your wedding, now is the time to go to beauty salon and take a couple of tanning sessions
10 TO SEVER DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING
Call all the guests who have not confirmed their attendance in order to define the exact number of guests.
Contact the venue and let them know about the exact number of guests and your final menu choice.
Make a seating plan.
SEVEN TO FOUR DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Treat yourself with a relaxing full-body massage.
- Go to facial treatment – cleansing or vitamin mask. You have to prepare your face for make-up on your wedding day.
- Go to manicure and pedicure, waxing and haircut.
- In case you’re travelling to your honeymoon right after the wedding, pack everything you’ll need for it.
- Go to the last wedding dress fitting and take it home :)
- If you need to pay for some services during or immediately before the wedding, put the correct amount in an envelope, mark them correctly and let your parents, godparents or other person you trust who will take care of these things when the time comes.
- If you’ll have people who will assist you during the wedding, make sure to write down all their phone numbers and share with all of them so that they can stay in touch with each other.
THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Prepare your wedding day survival kit:
- Lip gloss or lipstick
- Nail polish
- Paper tissues
- Wet wipes for removing make-up
- Unopened tube of super glue
- Spare pair of pantyhose
- Extra hairpins
- Needle and sewing thread
- A package of patches in all sizes
- Spare shoes
- Concealer in your skin color
- Powder and blush
- Plan the schedule for your wedding day and add an extra half an hour to each segment so you have enough time and without any pressure whatsoever.
- Under no circumstances do not go to gym, waxing session, facial, pedicure and tanning the day before the wedding – the last deadline for these kind of treatments is three days before the wedding.
And when you wake up in the morning on your wedding day, take a deep breath, smile and enjoy as much as you can.
This was the last post in wedding checklist series. Check out previous posts here: